Since 1992, motorsport has provided Multimatic with a high-speed laboratory where innovative engineering, creative thinking and rapid problem-solving have not only led to multiple championships and outstanding race successes but also significantly enhanced the company’s overall approach to product development.
The highly experienced Multimatic Motorsports team manages manufacturer and customer race programmes from state-of-the-art technical centres in both North America and the UK.
Perhaps best known for running the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GTs in the FIA World Endurance Championship, the team has now been tasked with campaigning the Mazda RT24-P in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and the Ford Mustang GT4 across the globe.
Since its inception, Multimatic Motorsports has demonstrated the ability to deliver:
- Engineering, development and series-production of competition cars
- Full-service race preparation, logistics and trackside support services
- Personnel, resources and facilities for advanced vehicle dynamics development
- Access to Multimatic’s wealth of advanced technologies and engineering know-how
- Development of monocoque- and spaceframe-platform vehicles in steel, aluminum and composite materials
- The benefits of multi-post rig testing, Driver-in-the-Loop testing, aerodynamic testing and analysis
- Full vehicle parameterization services including CoG determination, multi-post rig analysis and the development of complex tire profiles
- New and innovative technical solutions such as Multimatic’s proprietary DSSV™ damping technology